- To enter the User Management Console (the Users section), on your dashboard on the left, press Users.
- In this section, you can see the list of users protected by Spinbackup, their email addresses, list of auto backed up services for each user, amount of storage used by each user, and his / her admin permissions. You can search for a specific user by using the advanced search bar on the top of the page.
- To add more users to Spinbackup, press Add more users.
- To delete user(s) from Spinbackup account, select the user you want to delete by pressing the corresponding checkbox and select Delete.
- To switch on or off the auto-backup settings for a specific user, press the corresponding checkbox, and then press Auto-backup On/Off button.
- To manage the users’ time zone settings, press the Timezone settings button.
- To see more detailed information about the assigned administrator permissions, services backed up, autobackup settings, and the last backup date and time for a specific user, press the + button near the user’s name. You can move to the user’s Google application backup interface by pressing the corresponding application name.
- In one click, you can switch on or off the autobackup settings of a specific application for a specific user.
- You can see the user’s latest activities by pressing the User activity button or change his / her admin permissions by pressing Change permissions. To learn more about the assigned administrator permissions, read our How to Assign Additional Administrators and Manage Their Access Levels article.
In a new window, you can select to activate all domain users, selected users or users of a specific organization unit. If you do not have enough licenses available, add more licenses. To learn more about this, read our How to Add More Licenses article.
In a pop-up window, confirm your choice by pressing Delete. Please note, after deletion, all user’s backed up data will be permanently deleted from Spinbackup account within the next 30 days.
In a new pop-up window, you can update default autobackup settings for all users or for a specific organization unit.
If you press the checkbox of a specific user and then press Auto-backup On/Off button, you can manage the autobackup settings for this specific user.
In a new pop-up window, you can update time zone settings for all users or for a specific organization unit.
To learn more about the User Management Console, watch our User Management Console (video demo).