1. To enter the User Management Console (the Users section), press Users on the left of your dashboard.
2. In this section you can see the list of G Suite users, protected by Spinbackup, their email addresses, the list of auto backed up services for each user, the amount of storage, used by each user and his/her admin permissions. You can search for a specific user by using the advanced search bar on the top of the page.
3. To add more users to Spinbackup, press Add more users.
In a new window, you can select to activate all domain users, selected users or users of a specific organization unit. If you do not have enough licenses available, add more licenses. To learn more about this, read our How to Add More Licenses article.
4. To delete user(s) from the Spinbackup account, select the user you want to delete by pressing the corresponding checkbox and select Delete.
In a pop-up window confirm your choice by pressing Delete. Please note that after deletion all user’s backed up data will be permanently deleted from the Spinbackup account within the next 30 days.
5. To switch on or off the auto-backup settings for a specific user, press the corresponding checkbox and then press the Auto-backup On/Off button.
In a new pop-up window you can update default autobackup settings for all users or for a specific organization unit.
If you press the checkbox of a specific user and then press Auto-backup On/Off button, you can manage the autobackup settings for this specific user.
6. To manage the users’ time zone settings, press the Timezone settings button.
In a new pop-up window you can update the time zone settings for all users or for a specific organization unit.
7. To see some more detailed information about the assigned administrator permissions, services backed up, autobackup settings and the last backup date and time for a specific user, press the + button near the user’s name. You can move to the user’s Google application backup interface by pressing the corresponding application name.
8. You can switch on or off the autobackup settings of a specific application for a specific user in one click only.
9. You can see the user’s latest activities by pressing the User activity button or change his/her admin permissions by pressing Change permissions. To learn more about the assigned administrator permissions, read our How to Assign Additional Administrators and Manage Their Access Levels article.
To learn more about the User Management Console, watch our User Management Console (video demo).