Sign up for a Spinbackup Business Account to get protected against Data Leak and Data Loss disasters, and enjoy all the cloud-to-cloud backup and cloud cybersecurity features in one dashboard.
First of all, you have to be signed in with your Google Apps admin account.
1. Go to www.spinbackup.com.
2. Press the Free Trial button in the upper right-hand corner.
3. In a new window press Integrate with Google. This way you start your 15-day free trial.
4. You will see the Spinbackup for G Suite application opened at G Suite Marketplace. Click the Install button.
5. In a new window press Continue.
6. You will see the Google Admin console, asking for your permission to grant Spinbackup the right to access your domain data. Agree to the application’s Terms of Services by checking the checkbox and clicking on Allow.
7. In a new window (Step 1), you can switch on the notification to your domain users about the installation of a new application. Then press Next.
8. At Step 2, you are notified that you can find the Spinbackup icon under the Apps launcher icon. Press Next.
9. At Step 3 press Done.
10. You will be moved to the G Suite Marketplace again. Now, the Spinbackup app is already installed and you need to launch it by clicking on the Launch button.
11. Now you can start. Pass 3 steps to set up your Spinbackup account. At Step 1 create your new password, confirm it, choose your country, select the timezone and enter your phone number. Then press Next.
12. At Step 2 you can select the datacenter for storing your information. You have four options: America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Please pay attention that once you select the datacenter, you will not be able to change it.
After that switch on the Google Apps that you want to be automatically backed up. You can also choose whether you want to backup your Spam and Trash folders at Google Mail and Shared files at Google Drive. These settings can be changed in future at any time. When you are ready, press Next.
13. At Step 3 select five domain accounts that you want to be connected to Spinbackup, by pressing the appropriate checkboxes. Please note, you will be able to add more accounts when you upgrade to a paid version.
You can select from all domain accounts or some specific organization units. You can also search by username or email. When you are ready, press SAVE & START.
14. Here you are. Watch the introduction video and enjoy Spinbackup.
Your G Suite/Google Apps backup will start automatically the next day. To start the backup manually, read the Google Account: How to Back Up Your Data article.
To set up the Team Drives backup, press the Set Up button on the corresponding yellow tab.
To enjoy the whole range of Spinbackup features, upgrade your account.