Before starting the installation process, make sure, you are signed in with your admin Google account.
- Go to www.spinbackup.com.
- Press the Free Trial button in the upper right corner.
- In a new window, press INSTALL FOR G SUITE.
- You will see the Spinbackup for G Suite application opened at G Suite Marketplace. Click the Install app button.
- In a new window, press Continue.
- You will see the Google Admin console asking your permission to grant Spinbackup the right to access your domain data. Agree to the application’s Terms of Services by checking the checkbox and clicking Allow.
- In a new window (Step 1), you can switch on the notification to your domain users about installation of a new application. Then press Next.
- You will be moved to the G Suite Marketplace again. Now, the Spinbackup app is already installed and you need to launch it by clicking the Launchbutton.
- Now you need to pass 3 more steps to set up your Spinbackup account. At Step 1, create your new password, confirm it, choose your country, enter your phone number, and select your time zone. Then press Next.
- At Step 2, select the domain accounts you want to be connected to Spinbackup. You can select them manually or check the upper checkbox to select all the accounts.
Please note: In a Free Trial version, you can connect a maximum of 5 domain accounts.
- At Step 3, you switch on those G Suite Apps you want to be automatically backed up. You can also choose whether you want to back up your Spam and Trash folders at Google Mail and Shared files at Google Drive.Please note: you can change these settings in the future. When you are ready, press Save & Start.
- Here you are. Your G Suite backup will start automatically the next day. To start the backup manually read our Google Account: How to Back Up Your Data article. You have 15 days of Free Trial.
At Step 2, you are notified that you can find the Spinbackup icon under the Apps launcher icon. Press Next.
At Step 3, press Done!.