First, you have to be signed in with your Google Apps admin account.
- Go to www.spinbackup.com.
- Press a Free Trial button in the upper right corner.
- In a new window, press INSTALL FOR G SUITE.
- You will see Spinbackup for Work application opened at G Suite Marketplace. Click the green Launch app button.
- In a new window, press Continue and then re-enter your password for Google Apps.
- You will see the Google Admin consol asking your permission to grant Spinbackup the right to access your domain data. Agree to the application’s Terms of Services by checking the checkbox and clicking Accept.
- In a new window (Step 1), you can switch on the notification to your domain users about installation of a new application. Then press Next. At Step 2, you are notified that you can find the Spinbackup icon under the Apps launcher icon. Press Next. At Step 3, press Launch app.
- Once again click Allow.
- Now Spinbackup is installed. You need to pass 3 more steps to set up your Spinbackup account. At Step 1, create your new password, confirm it, choose your country, enter your phone number, and select your time zone. Then press Next.
- At Step 2, select the domain accounts you want to be connected to Spinbackup. You can select them manually or check the upper checkbox to select all the accounts.
Please note: In a Free Trial version, you can connect a maximum of 5 domain accounts.
- At Step 3, you switch on those Google Apps you want to be automatically backed up. You can also choose whether you want to back up your Spam and Trash folders at Google Mail and Shared files at Google Drive.Please note: you can change these settings in the future. When you are ready, press Save & Start.
- Here you are. Your G Suite / Google Apps backup will start automatically the next day. To start the backup manually read our Google Account: How to Back Up Your Data article. You have 15 days of Free Trial. To upgrade your license, read our article: Spinbackup: How to upgrade a license.