Spinbackup offers more than simple data migration. Besides transferring data between personal and domain accounts and between accounts within one domain, you can make a one-click migration of all your data to a new domain. Spinbackup will auto assign data migration for accounts with identical names.
To migrate data within one domain, read our How to Migrate Data between Google Accounts within the Organization article. To migrate G Suite data from one domain to another, follow these steps:
- On your dashboard on the left, press Domain Migration.
- In a new window, write the destination domain name and press Submit Request.
The next step will be available after confirmation from the destination domain administrator.
The destination domain administrator will find the request for migration at his / her Spinbackup dashboard and in the mailbox. To accept the request, he / she should click Accept.
- As soon as the migration is accepted by the destination domain administrator, you will be moved to the next step. At Step 2, select the services you want to migrate by pressing the appropriate checkboxes. Then select the accounts for migration. If you press the Auto assign button, accounts with identical names will be automatically matched; for example, the account email@example.com will be automatically assigned to the account firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you assigned identical accounts, select the rest of the accounts. You can search for a specific user using the search bar.
To assign a user, move the box with his / her name to the appropriate place.
- When all accounts for migration are selected, press the Start Migration button.
- Press Yes.
The system will notify you when the migration process is completed.
- You will find the migrated items with their initial folder hierarchy at the destination account application in a separate Migrated by Spinbackup folder.