1.Open Google Admin Console https://admin.google.com/
2. Choose “Devices”.
3. On the new page click “Chrome”.
4. In the drop-down menu select “Apps & Extensions”.
5. In the drop-down menu select “Users & Browsers”.
6. In the bottom right corner, click on the yellow plus button and choose “Add from Chrome web store”.
7.In the pop-up menu, enter the SpinMonitor extension App ID aicdamgdbpgakohokmemkmdfmobgbkgo.
8. When you find “SpinMonitor” click “Select”.
9. On the new page, click on the “Installation policy” drop-down menu and choose “Force install +pin”.
10. Finally, click on the “Save” button.
11. The SpinMonitor Chrome Extension will now be automatically installed to every Chrome browser within your G Suite organization.
Why didn’t my application appear?
- The browser version is not updated.
- The synchronization function in the browser is disabled.
- The user has not granted the rights requested for authentication in the Google account.