You are always able to upgrade your account and add more licenses.
Go to www.spinbackup.com and follow the following steps.
- Tap the Log in as G Suite / Google Apps Administrator button in the upper right corner. If you have no account, check our How to sign up for Spinbackup account for Business article.
- Insert your e-mail and password or sign in with Google.
- At your dashboard in the upper right corner, tap your photo and then press Billing.
- In a new Subscriptions window, you can view your subscription details: subscription plan, number of existing licenses, discount, currency, and price. To upgrade to more licenses, press Add more licenses.
- Tap the number of additional licenses. In the upper right corner, you can see an updated total amount for payment. Press Continue.
- Select the card you have paid with or create a new payment method.
- The system will notify you about successful upgrade.
- You can check your billing information and see the updated data about your licenses.
If you create a new payment method, insert your card details, and press Upgrade.