Credit Card Number (CCN) is confidential information that many organizations do not want to be shared externally. The Spinbackup DLP features detect credit card numbers stored in employees’ Gmail and notify the administrator about it to his / her email and / or Slack.
Credit Card Number detection is available only in the Spinbackup Backup & Cybersecurity plan. Make sure you are subscribed!
- To activate, on your Dashboard on the left, press Security Alerts.
- In a new window, in the Sensitive Data Detection desk, press ON for Scan Gmail messages for Credit Card numbers.
You can find information about the detected credit card numbers at:
- On your Spinbackup dashboard in the G Suite security desk.
- In the Gmail backup interface for the user who stores sensitive data. The messages with CCN data are indicated with the icon. You can preview the email with CCN by clicking it.
- In the Data Audit section, Messages with CCN’s desk, you can preview the email with CCN by clicking it.
- In your mailbox
Now, you can ensure strong security for your sensitive company data and reduce the risk of data breaches.