Go to www.spinbackup.com.
1. If you already have a Spinbackup account, tap the Log in as G Suite / Google Apps Administrator button in the upper right corner.If you have no Spinbackup account and, therefore, no backed up data, it is impossible to recover anything. Check our How to Sign Up for Spinbackup Account for Business and Google Account: How to Back Up Your Data articles to get the opportunity to recover your deleted data in future.
2. Insert your e-mail and password or sign in with Google.
3. At your dashboard on the left, click Users.
4. You will see a list of all your domain users subscribed to Spinbackup. Choose the name of a user whose events must be restored, unfold it by clicking +/- button, and click the Google Calendar button under the user’s name.
5. By pressing the Version button, choose the backup version that corresponds to the last date when the required event existed in the user’s Calendar.
You can choose the required version by finding it in the list or choosing the required date in the calendar. When the version is chosen, press Show selected. If the desired restore point corresponds to the last backup version, skip this step.
For more information about the hierarchy levels available for restore and the restore-in-time machine, please read our Restore-in-Time Machine and Version Control article.
6. You have three ways to recover your calendar events:
- Recover several individual events:
Press the checkboxes of the events that must be restored.
- Recover all events on a screen:
Press the upper checkbox. You can move to another page and/or change the number of events on the screen in the upper right corner.
- Recover the whole Google Calendar of a selected user.
Select nothing and move to the next step.
This function does not work during a free trial period when the maximum amount per one restoration process is 200 events. You can restore over 200 events with several restoration processes.
7. Press Restore.
8. In a new window, select the e-mail address of a domain user you want to send the restored event(s). You can select only among those users subscribed to Spinbackup. Then press the Start restore button.
9. The system will notify you as soon as the restoration process is done. Check your Google Calendar “Restored by Spinbackup at…” folder and enjoy your recovered events.
To learn more about how to recover your Google Calendar, watch this video