G Suite Backup and Security Dashboard is the first page you see, when you log in to your Spinbackup account. It comprises five desks, main menu, advanced search bar, and the user’s admin panel.
- In the G Suite backup desk, you can see the G Suite backup summary. It includes information about the services, the number of items backed up, and the amount of storage used. On the doughnut chart, you can visually see the services that take the largest amount of storage.
- The Last 14 days backup desk demonstrates on the bar chart the domain backup activity for last two weeks.
Pressing the period button, you can switch to the backup activity summary of any period of time, starting from your first Spinbackup backup. To learn more about the backup and restore Activity section, watch our Backup & Recovery History (video demo).
- The G Suite security desk provides the G Suite security summary about the number of items shared with 3rd-party users and the number of 3rd-party apps that have access to the corporate data, the number of trusted apps, and apps that may have risk. The ratio of trusted and risky apps is visualized on the doughnut chart. To see the detailed list of trusted and risky apps, press Trusted or May have risk. To see the detailed list of items shared with 3rd-party users, press Items shared with third-party users.
In this desk, you can start the immediate 3rd-party apps audit scan by pressing the Scan Now button or move to the cybersecurity Apps Audit section by pressing the Apps Audit button. To learn more about the 3rd-party apps audit, read our 3rd-party Apps Audit article or watch the 3rd-party Apps Audit (video demo).
- In the Recent activity desk, you can see recent employee activity information.
To see the detailed list of employees’ actions within the domain, press the Domain audit button. To learn more about the “Domain Audit” section, read our Domain audit (Insider Threats Detection) article or watch the Domain Audit (video demo).
- In the Protection desk, you can see the number of users within your domain protected by Spinbackup and those not protected.
You can see detailed information about the protected users’ backup by pressing the green Protected box or add user licenses to your Spinbackup account by pressing the red Unprotected box.
To learn more about the “User Management Console” and how to add/delete users subscribed to Spinbackup, watch our User Management console (video demo).
- On the left is your main menu. Here, you can switch to your Backup & Recovery menu (Users, Activity and Settings sections) and to your Cybersecurity menu (Apps Audit, Data Audit, Domain Audit and Security Alerts section).
To learn more about each of these sections, read the corresponding articles in our Cloud-to-Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery and Cloud Cybersecurity Knowledge Bases.
- You can also use the advanced search bar on the top of the dashboard to search for a specific user, message, calendar event, and any file within your backup snapshots.
- By pressing your photo in the upper right corner, you move to your admin panel. To write a letter to our support team, press the Support button. To add more licenses to your Spinbackup account, press the Billing button (more information in our How to Add More Licenses article). To move to your account Settings, press the My Account button. To logout from the current Spinbackup account, press Logout.
- For questions about the meaning of the specific buttons and functions, you can click on our Help and Info buttons.
Or watch our Dashboard (video demo).